You are invited to participate in VOWEL - the Virtual Open Writing Lab (for everyone). The summer writing session will run on Fridays from 9am-12pm (PST) from April-August, using Zoom.
With the VOWəL community you can:
- Carve out focused writing time
- Set goals for increased productivity
- Build your writing stamina
- Stop procrastinating and get work done
- Feel less isolated with our global network
For more details (including the Zoom meeting ID and password), check out our website: https://vowel-writers.weebly.com/ or contact Julia Lane at the Student Learning Commons (email@example.com)