Part of the
PKP Publishing Services Network
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
The images, figures, and tables in the Simon Fraser University Operations Research Undergraduate Journal are not necessary those of the Simon Fraser Student Society, Operations Research Union, or the Department of Mathematics at Simon Fraser University or their respective Directors and Executives. The copyright of all contributions remains with their authors. By submitting to Analytics Now, authors acknowledge that submissions reflect original work, and that proper credit has been given to outside sources.
All material herein is Copyright 2012 by the respective authors. Permission to reprint or reproduce the material contained herein is prohibited without express written permission from the author and publisher with the exception of dissemination for non-profit, educational, academic, or informative purposes.