Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The primary author's rights to the submission has been retained exclusively.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, PDF, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Section default policy
Poems from the Kootenay region of Britihs Columbia
- Grant to present and future members of "Fragmenting the West Coast” the non-exclusive, royalty-free license to reproduce, make available, use, reuse, publish, and republish in any format, location or medium at any time, for scholarly, academic, educational, research and other purposes, the work(s) that are submitted to this OJS platform. I understand and agree that these licenses, grants and permissions apply to the Material in whole or in part, in any and all media now or hereafter known, for purposes mentioned above. I understand and agree that “Fragmenting the West Coast” will identify me as the copyright holder in any use or reuse of the Material unless I wish not to be identified. I hereby release and discharge “Fragmenting the West Coast” and its employees and agents from any and all claims and demands arising out of or in connection with the use or reuse of the Material, including without limitation any and all claims for libel, copyright infringement, or violation of any right of publicity or privacy.
- This consent to use the Material and my personal information is permanent.
- I represent and warrant that nothing in the works presented by me infringes copyright according to the Copyright Act of Canada. See http://www.lib.sfu.ca/copyright/basics and http://www.lib.sfu.ca/copyright/law-policy for further information on creator and user rights under Canadian copyright law.
- Nothing in this consent and release form can be construed as a transfer to "Fragmenting the West Coast" of my copyright in the Material. I may deal with the copyright in the Material in any way consistent with the terms of this consent and release form.
(This copyright notice will also be sent to the author in an email for signature.)
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.