Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Submissions must be in a Microsoft Word file.
- Review the submission policies relevant to your submission at https://journals.lib.sfu.ca/index.php/healthsciences/about/submissions.
- The submission has been formatted using APA 7th ed. guidelines. Submissions that do not follow these guidelines will be rejected. Please refer to https://www.scribbr.com/apa-style/apa-seventh-edition-changes/.
Author retains copyright and content is published using Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 License.