Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission adheres to each of the 'General' requirement as outlined in the Submission Guidelines
- The submission file is in .doc or .docx format; and, documents have been anonymized by removing the author’s name from all pages and the document file (except on the OJS submission form, or on a title page which, if integral to the project, can be submitted independently through OJS)
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point Times New Roman font; and, includes page numbers at the top right of each page’s header (not including the title page)
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Submission Guidelines.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The submission includes a 150-250 word Abstract summarizing the paper’s argument, methods, and conclusion, and contains a maximum of 6 keywords after the abstract
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.