Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The student has read the Submission Instructions before beginning the submission process.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all text is submitted on the template provided.
- The proposal uses language that is accessible for an interdisciplinary audience.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.