Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font Times New Roman; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The paper must be formatted with 1-inch margins on all sides, with paper size set to 8.5 x 11. Page numbers should appear on the top right-hand corner of every page.
- The authors of the document have deleted their names from the text, with “Author” and year used in the references and footnotes, instead of the authors’ name, article title, etc.
- With Microsoft Office documents, author identification should also be removed from the properties for the file (see under File in Word), by clicking on the following, beginning with File on the main menu of the Microsoft application: File > Save As > Tools (or Options with a Mac) > Security > Remove personal information from file properties on save > Save.
- Select the appropriate section for your submission. We currently have three sections: select "Article," for original papers, "Response Articles" for response papers, and "Creative Works" for works with alternative methodologies and forms of expression.
The copyright for content in AntiChamber is retained by the author(s), with first publication rights granted to AntiChamber under a Creative Commons License. By virtue of the open access policy of AntiChamber, contents may be used with proper attribution (to both the author and AntiChamber) for educational and other non-commercial use. All works published in AntiChamber are published under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial license (CC BY NC).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.