Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The paper is original and authored by the submitter
- The paper was written while the author was pursuing an undergraduate degree (at any institution)
- The paper is no more than three years old from time of submission
- The paper is unpublished, and not currently being considered for publication by another journal
- If written for a directed studies or honours project, approval from supervisor(s) must be obtained.
ArticlesSection default policy
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.