Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (note: past class assignments are acceptable).
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font and Times New Roman; text follows consistent Chicago 17th Edition citation styling and includes detailed notes and a bibliography.
- All written submissions should be submitted as a Word (doc.x) file. Any photography or images must be submitted in JPEG format.
- Your name, program, and a short 3-sentence bio are included in the submission file.
- Submissions are expected to uphold the academic standard of writing, which can be reviewed here: https://www.sfu.ca/policies/gazette/student/s10-01.html. Confluence does not accept submissions with sexist, racist or offensive language.
This section includes academic essays, policy papers, and briefing papers.
This section includes travelogues, write-ups on Co-op/volunteer/study abroad experiences, photography, and book reviews. This section DOES NOT include academic papers.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.