Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
The copyright for content in SFU Educational Review is retained by the author(s), with first publication rights granted to the SFU Educational Review. By virtue of the open access policy of SFU Educational Review, content may be used with proper attribution (to both the author and SFU Educational Review) for educational and other non-commercial use.
All contributors to the SFU Educational Review are required to sign an author contract.